Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't Know Why

Suddenly things aren't as fun as they once were. They used to be easy, carefree and enjoyable. Now they are just plain awkward. I have nothing to say to you anymore. There is nothing special between us. It has gone from being something that we wanted, to something that just happens.

What happened? What caused the change? Why did things get so hard? Once I woke up everyday, hoping I would see you, so I could be myself. There were no expectations, no past, no future. It was just then and there. It was just simple. I wish I could say it was still like that. I wish I could say things were still simple. But I can't. Something has happened, and now I don't know where I stand. Now there are expectations, ones that I can't live up to, as I don't even know what they are. But I do know they're there.

Why are things different? Where was I when you decided things were going to change? I was happy with things the way they were. I like easy. I don't need more hard. I don't need change. I wish you would tell me why things are different.

What happened?

No comments: