Thursday, April 10, 2008

Keep Holding On

Why is everything so easy with you? Its been so long since I've felt this comfortable. It seems so silly that you could play such an important role in my life. Just the thought of you brings a smile to my face.

Why is it that you can bring so much joy to me, yet seem to cause frustration in so many others. It pains me to see you in trouble. I know you don't deserve it. Its as though they need someone to blame every thing on. Its just a shame they chose you. Please don't let them break you. I need you to stay strong, if not for yourself, then for me. I don't want to lose what we have. They won't give in, but as long as you can keep control of yourself, then they won't win. They can't win, because I can't bear to lose.

Please don't go.

No comments: